Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sadie

We now have a new addition to our family - her name is Sadie and she is our 16-week old Chocolate Lab. I sometimes think we are still crazy for bringing a puppy into our new home, but we love her!! As some of you know, I am fine living without a dog (not saying I don't like them), but Jason REALLY struggled when we had to find a new home for our other dog, Smokey. When he really, really, really wanted a new puppy, I thought I'd be a good wife and be OK with it. So we brought Sadie home last Friday, March 27, 2009. Hey, at least there is another girl in this household...she may very well be the only girl we'll ever have - LOL!!! So anyways, here are a few pictures of Sadie:




I've gotta run - time to bring Sadie in :) I sure hope this potty training goes VERY quickly!!!

1 comments:

amy said...

she is so cute! how is she with the boys?