Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good-bye Alexis

To my fellow American Idol fans...last night was the end of the road for Alexis. I saw that one coming. Is it just me or did she really look/act like she could have cared less and like she really wasn't into the competition to begin with? I really think she could have done better, but it's a little too late now. I am VERY glad that the judges did no use their save on her...I have a feeling they will need to hold onto it later on.

Well, with that behind us, I have to share a link to my other blog that I use for Nana and Pops - I will occasionally post videos on there for them since they don't see their grandboys often (they live in MA). I posted a video on their yesterday of Cole and instead of loading it on this blog, I thought I would just give the link and you can watch it if you'd like. I found it quite humorous - but that's because I was so frustrated that day that I was either going to laugh or cry...and I laughed :) Read the description first before watching it (before you assume I am a terrible mother). Click here for the link.

Jason and my dad are making great progress on the basement - most of the electrical is finished, so it's about time to start drywalling. They are hoping to knock out quite a bit this weekend - I'm praying that they get lots done, especially since everyone is coming next weekend to visit and they will need a place to stay!!! It's going to look great - they've done a great job!! Here are a few updated pictures of what they've gotten done.


Well, I've gotta run...mommy duties call!!! I will be back hopefully soon - I have several funny Landon stories to tell!!

1 comments:

amy said...

seriously, 2 posts in one week?! i'm impressed!! :) basement is looking good. sooner or later we are going to have to get together!! i'm busy, you're busy, there is just not enough days in the week and hours in the day! hope all is well!!