Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's getting late, but I'm wide awake...

Yup, my two "boys" are tucked in and sound asleep, but I just can't seem to sleep! It's probably because I decided to take a very late afternoon nap with Landon today. Oh well, hopefully typing will make me sleepy!!

Landon had another AWESOME night last night! He slept from 9:30 - 5:30 and then ate and slept again until 8:15! Mommy was VERY happy :) He had a rough day with naps though. It was kind of an "off" day because I had errands to run, so maybe that contributed to his lack of naps!

Well, I just finished watching the girls on American Idol tonight. Goodness please, Antonella REALLY needs to go home...especially with everything going on with her in the news!!! She should've gone home last week. I think Alaina also needs to go home...I think those two were the worst tonight. Lakisha and Melinda were by far the best tonight!! They did awesome! As far as the guys, I still don't have any favorites, but I think Sanjaya did terrible, however I don't think he'll go home. I thought Chris did well and so did Blake...how cool was Blake? All those little boo-bop-beep thingys - there's a term for it. Anyways, looking forward to tomorrow night to see who goes home! And can I just say that I love Simon? I think he is always right on when it comes to judging. He may be a little "harsh" at times, but for the most part, I agree with everything he says - am I the only one?

Landon has been so much fun the past few days - I don't know if he's just happier because he's sleeping better at night or what, but he is just loads of fun!! He is SOOOOOOO smiley and he really likes to "talk" and hear himself!! He's just growing up so fast...he'll be 4 months in about a week and a half! Right now, his thing is blowing bubbles - it is so cute! Oh, and he's such a big boy now - he likes to grab his bottle and put it in his mouth himself (most of the time he just bonks it on his nose). He can hold it himself for the most part though...pretty impressive since he usually doesn't get a bottle. He's a smart little guy.

Well, I'm still not tired, but I'm running out of things to say - maybe I'll go return a few e-mails! Talk to you later!
~Taryn

1 comments:

Shyla said...

ARGH!!! Are you kidding me that nick and aj went home and mini me michael jackson is still in the running. america is sitting on its brain!! I don't get it!! And Antonella got the perve vote for sure! She should have been gone. She can't sing - it's terribly sad! I thought it was awesome how she thought that she put it to simon saying how he was wrong about jennifer hudson and then simon was quick to mention to her that he is not the one who votes people off of the show, it's the voters. Stinkin' voters!! Anyway, we'll see what happens this week. Blake was great!! I almost called you to talk to you about the results! HA!