Friday, February 23, 2007

My first slide show!

I just did my first slide show...and I figured it all out myself. I had a little bit of a hard time figuring out how to make it on slide.com - I still don't know how to add photos to an existing slide show. Oh well, one of these days when I have time, I'll try to figure it out. Here it is:




I'm so glad today was Friday. Even though I'm a stay-at-home mom, I still look forward to the weekends when Jason is home and we can have a weekend together as a family.

Well, as far as American Idol goes, my local girl Nicole went home...I didn't think she was that great the other night, but I was rooting for her since she's from here. I was a little surprised that she went before some of the other girls...I think Antonella and Alaina should've gone before her - they weren't that great. I'm not surprised with the guys...I think most of them should go home. Well, looking forward to Tuesday!

Landon has NOT been sleeping well the past few nights and it's been very exhausting! I don't know if he's going through a growth spurt or not, but he was up every 4 hours last night!! He hasn't done that in SEVERAL weeks. I really hope he sleeps well tonight, I have to work a few hours tomorrow morning and I need my sleep!

Well, I'm off to do some cleaning then I'm going to bed...goodnight!
~Taryn

1 comments:

Shyla said...

he's ADORABLE!!! i can't believe how big he has gotten! Well, i know you gave me a list of dates to get together, but it seems as though it's been one sickness after another here at the rohrer's. so, i decided to spare you the germs! We'll get together soon. i am bound to get better eventually! :)

as far as AI goes...i thought nicole was terrible - or maybe more accurately, her song choice was horrendous. she should not have gone home though...antonella needs the boot. she stunk AND she helped edge out bailey brown. i've had it in for her since day one! HA! Isn't it funny how involved you get in this show! I also couldn't believe that that little sanjaya boy beat out rudy. it'll be an interesting season!!