Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy President's Day!

Well, we finally got Landon's 3-month portraits taken. As posted below, we were supposed to go out to Allentown (about a 45-min. drive) to have them taken. For those of you who are local, I-78 was a MESS!! So, we called on our way out there to see if they would still take us if we were late. Our appointment was at 6:00 and she said we had until 6:15 to show up. So we took some back roads and thought for sure we would make it on time. Wouldn't you know that at 6:15, we were five minutes away :( So we had to turn around and go home...it took us TWO hours to get home (and with no portraits taken). It was very frustrating...3 hours of driving for NOTHING. So we ended up just taking him to Sears the next morning. We paid more than we wanted too, but they did a great job. Here are some of our favorite photos below:



















































Landon is getting so big!! He is so much fun and we love him to pieces. Today, I had to work, but Jason had the day off, so Landon got to spend the day with daddy today!! He did pretty well...now daddy knows how frustrating it is for mommy when Landon doesn't want to take a nap!! Oh well...daddy survived!

More baby news - we were shocked to find out that Landon is going to have another cousin (and certainly not from my side). Jason's brother, Kevin, and his wife Amanda will be expecting a baby...CONGRATS Kevin and Amanda!! Despite all this baby news, I'm still not ready for another one :)
Well, it's been a long day and I've missed my baby boy, so I'm off to go spend some time with him!

~Taryn

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Taryn I love the pictures!! Too cute, he looks like a little man! The family picture is beautiful. I thought that was hard getting a family one done because we had to stay ready while they got Aiden smiling! LOL I agree with you about one is enough right now!! My brother and his wife is expecting in July with a girl and Joshs aunt and uncle are expecting in April with a girl. Maybe later for us, but I want to enjoy time with Aiden for now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Taryn,
Thanks for the update on your new blog! Landon is cute, cute, cute! He has a great smile!
We don't keep up with our website anymore, but we plan to redo it or start a blog. I'll keep you posted.

Janell