Thursday, February 22, 2007

American Idol

OK, American Idol fans, it's that time of year again...YAY!!! Well, the boys, oh goodness, the boys...they were all TERRIBLE!!! I don't have any favs yet - I was pretty disappointed that night, but hopefully they all just had a bad case of stage fright. I do think that Chris Bligh is HILARIOUS!!! Now to the girls, WOW - SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better!!! I think several of them were incredible, but I can't remember some names. There are three that I think may have a chance of going home tonight: Antonella, Amy Krebs, and the girl who cries a lot. I don't know though, the beauty card might keep them in for another week or so. I have to root for Nicole too, she is a local and I can't remember a local making it to the top 24 before (at least since I've been watching it). I'm thinking this year's American Idol is going to be a GIRL...the guys better start working their tails off. But then again, it's in the hands of America and you never know what can happen. Speaking of, I think the judges should have a percentage of a vote so we avoid another disaster American Idol Taylor Hicks again (sorry, huge Chris Daughty fan). Well, that's enough Idol talk for now.

I am EXHAUSTED today - Landon slept TERRIBLY last night...it has been so long since he has slept that terribly. I'm hoping he takes some good naps today so mommy can sneak a nap or two! I don't know, we're still having naptime troubles - GRRR!! He is still a precious little boy.

OH, I keep forgetting - I would like to add as many friends as I can to my list of bloggers...even if you don't have a blog, but you have a website, let me know so I can add you to my list (on the left side). So, if you'd like to be added, send me an e-mail or leave me a comment. Thanks!!

OK, I better go play with Landon, he is so wide-awake right now - he's been up since 6:30 - not bad if he hadn't been up like 3 times before that!!

Bye!

4 comments:

Don and Christy said...

Just so you know...Chris Sligh is a gradutate from Bob Jones. I figured that would be a interesting piece of information.

Taryn and Danielle said...

Wow, I didn't know that about Chris...he is such a funny guy!!!

The Logans said...

I had the same bit of information to share with you. The brother of a friend of mine went to college with him. One more bit is that he is a MK. I'm thinking that he might have some disappointed parents right about now. Think we'll get to hear the plan of salvation on national TV? :)

Kelli said...

Hey, I found your blog via Shyla's and thought I would say hi! Your son is adorable and I love his name. Glad to hear things are going well for you.
Kelli Frey (married to Heston)