Sunday, March 4, 2007

It's finally working - woo-hoo!

For a few days, I just couldn't get blogger to work for me...it was weird. So I'm a few days behind. I had a blog all typed out and lost it, so when I re-typed it, I saved it this time and good thing I did because my blog wasn't working right and I lost it again...thank goodness for COPY AND PASTE!

Anyways...American Idol. OK, something must be wrong because ANTONELLA is still in the running!! What in the world? I definitely think Alaina was right to go, but I think Antonella and Sanjaya should've gone too! I am just NOT an Antonella fan - I don't think she sings well and I agree with Shyla, she edged out Bailey Brown, who I thought was fantastic!! Well, we'll see how things go next week. I'm not sure I can take another week of Antonella!

Landon has still been sleeping pretty well. One night this week, he slept from 9:30-6:30!! It was awesome. I think we're starting to get somewhere. Now we just have to get naps down, but even that is going much better!

He has been so smiley lately - I am going to post a slide show below of some pictures of him over the past week. I just love him to pieces!! I am so thankful for what a blessing he is - God has been so good to us and I couldn't ask for anything more.



We have finally finished painting the bedroom. Once it's put together, I will post pictures. We have now started to take things down in the living room to re-paint that. When we first moved into our house, it was all PINK...carpet, walls, everything. Then we painted it to a light gold yellow. I wasn't really in love with the color though, so now we're re-painting it again. We are just going to paint it a very neutral color...a khaki/beige color. We've painted this color before and have been happy with it, so hopefully this is the last time we'll be repainting our living room. Now we know colors we like and don't like.

This week, Nana is coming to visit. Dr. David Jeremiah is going to be at the Sovereign Center and Nana is coming down to go see him, so she'll be here for a few days. Landon hasn't seen his Nana since January, so it will be good to see her again.

Well, I've got lots to do, but I thought I'd quick post something now that blogger seems to be working for me. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

0 comments: