Friday, March 9, 2007

Hooray for Friday!

Well, I am having posting problems again...I think it's my computer - I am getting errors on the page when I try to post. Anyways, I'm here at work this morning, so I thought I would post really quick.

OK, first of all, AMERICAN IDOL. Well, I have mixed emotions...I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO extremely incredibly wonderfully definitely fantasticly excitedly glad that Antonella got the boot! It's about time!! However, Sabrina? There is NO way she should've been sent home - I think Haley should've gone first. And for the guys, how on earth is Sanjaya still in the running? I think all of India is voting for him and unless America steps up their votes for all of the other contestants besides him, I've got this gut-wrenching feeling that he will be there for a while. I was sad to see Jared go...he wasn't the greatest, but definitely better than Sanjaya and Phil. As for Sundance, well, he was going to go soon, but I didn't expect it to be this week. My votes are for Melinda, Lakisha, Chris Sligh, and Brandon. So we'll see.

Apparently I spoke too soon regarding Landon's great sleeping habits because all week he has been sleeping TERRIBLY at night! It's been a little frustrating. He went from sleeping through the night to getting up TWICE!!! And he isn't sleeping well during the day and he refuses to nurse. So, it's been a pretty frustrating week for me...it's sent me to tears a few times. He goes to the pediatrician for his 4-month check-up/shots next week, so I'm hoping maybe the pediatrician can give me some insight. Nana is here this week which is a huge blessing to have someone else hold and take care of him so I can get a little bit of a break. He is still truly a bundle of joy - he can just be a handful sometimes :)

Well, I really need to get some work done, but I wanted to post while I was here in case I can't get it to work at home. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

~Taryn

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I do know how you feel!!! It is nice having somebody else to hold and tend to him when it has been a hectic week or even day at that! I hope he gets back on his sleeping schedule, it is hard and I can definitely relate! Hope things get better. Have a good weekend.
Love
Jennifer