Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cookie Fun

Yesterday, Landon made sugar cookies with me for the first time. We had so much fun!!! I was surprised how well he did! He cut out the cookies, put them on the cookie sheet and after I frosted them, he put the sprinkles on! After he would cut out a cookie, he would get so excited and say "YAY!" - it was so cute!! We were about halfway through and he looked at me and said, "Landon having fun!" (he still talks in 3rd person!). Anyways, he got quite messy and it was hard to keep him away from the cookie dough...he's just like his mommy!! He was so desperate for it that at the end, he was eating it off of the rolling pin - as if he were eating corn on the cob :) I thought I would post a few pictures of our fun time making cookies:


I look forward to many more memories of making cookies with Landon and someday Cole...when he's old enough :)

5 comments:

amy said...

mmmmmm, they look good. glad landon had such a good time!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! And your house looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me, courtney

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! He is such a fun kid. Cookies look yummy too! :)

(Amanda)

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun! The cookies look really good, too. My mouth is watering! :)