Friday, February 13, 2009

American Idol anyone?

So, in case you didn't know, I am an American Idol addict (and an Office addict, but that's an entirely different subject). I must say that I am already hooked on this season. I am not crazy about the first few weeks of auditioning in different cities, but once the finalists reach Hollywood, I'm glued!!! I think there is definitely some real talent there this year - it should be a good one. However, there were some people that they put through to the Final 36 that should NOT have been put through...namely Tatiana, Nick Norman (or whatever his name is today), and Nathaniel Marshall (the gay drama queen). I'm not sure I can stand another week of these three...they can't sing and they are SOOOOO annoying. I'm sure the only reason they were put through was for the ratings!! I was very sad to see Jamal (or Jamar...not sure his name) go home...he was definitely a good singer...by far much better than the three previously mentioned! Anyways, I am looking forward to a very exciting season!! It will be nice since there are only a few more episodes of The Bachelor (my other favorite reality TV show). I'm really not a TV junkie :)

On a separate note, Jason took the day off today! YAY!!! He had taken it off awhile ago, but just told me yesterday. He was going to keep it a surprise, but I had such a rotten day yesterday that he told me then so that it would help brighten up my day. It's been nice having him home, especially since the boys have been extremely difficult AGAIN today!! I'm not sure what is going on with them, but the past two days have been miserable...they have been a little more than I can handle.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day - YAY!!! I'm not sure what Jason has planned - he's keeping it a surprise. I'm just looking forward to getting away with him without the boys...I don't care if we just go to McDonald's :) Yesterday, Landon and I made a big heart-shaped cookie and we decorated a Valentine...well, I put it together, but had Landon decorate it.

Well, Landon is driving Jason up a wall, so I better go rescue him - I bet right now he is wishing he was at work...I know I do :)

1 comments:

amy said...

i wish you were at work too :) i miss you!! for old times sake, you could always come by the travel show on sunday :) have a happy valentine's day!!