Thursday, August 14, 2008

What a big boy!

Cole had his 2 month appointment on Tuesday and wow, has he grown!! He weight 7 lb 11 oz at birth and was 21 inches long. Now he weighs 12 lb 9 oz and is 23.5 inches long!!! He's a good eater :) :) I still think he is a little peanut, but that's probably because I'm comparing him to how big Landon is right now!! Landon was the same height at his 2-month check-up, but was only 11 lb 7 oz. Anyways, Cole had a GREAT check-up and got a clean bill of health :) He had his shots and I was so proud of him - he only cried for like 20 seconds and then that was it! He handled it SO well! His legs are a little sore, but he is being such a good baby!

He's also slept through the night for two nights now!! I've put him down at about 9:30/10:00 and he's slept until about 5:30 each morning! YAY!!! I am VERY happy about that! I hope it stays this way! He's been extra sleepy since his shots, so maybe that's why, but maybe he'll start doing this permanently!

I need to post some pictures, but I don't have much time and the pictures aren't even uploaded onto the computer.

Landon got his haircut in the salon for the first time last Friday. I've just done it at home before, but it's pretty stressful and always comes out uneven, so since he's in my sister's wedding next Friday, we decided to take it somewhere. He was FANTASTIC!! I'll have to upload pictures later.

Well, Landon has gone up the stairs and is probably going to start torturing his sleeping baby brother, so I better end this now!! Hopefully I'll be back soon with pictures!

0 comments: