Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My little sister is married!

Last Friday, August 22, my little sister got married :) It was a gorgeous wedding and a very fun day!! We are all still pretty exhausted, but we are recovering! Landon was the ring bearer. We didn't think he would go down the aisle, but he was fantastic and everyone thought he was adorable! He did such a great job!! He was so worn out from a long day of getting ready, taking pictures, and the actual ceremony and reception! He is finally back to himself today after a crazy weekend! Here is a slideshow of pictures I took from the fun day!



On Saturday, we had a family reunion with my dad's side of the family since most of them were here for the wedding! It was so nice to spend time with them - we don't get to see them all often. I have pictures from that day too, but they are still on my camera!

Well, Landon is bugging me to go play with him, so I gotta run!!

1 comments:

Sarah "Slobodian" Crouch said...

I'm so glad you got some pictures of the wedding:) They are great! Danielle looked so happy! Landon was a cute little ring bearer! Like the new look of your blog:)