Monday, September 15, 2008

TOTALLY random, but...

I just had to write something about this :) When Cole was born, they gave me a hospital bag full of goodies. Well, when we got home, it got pushed to the side and I just recently went through it. Well, in it was a Schick Intuition Plus razor. I had seen these advertised on TV, but it just looked like it would be uncomfortable. I have sensitive skin and it looked like a razor shaving with bar soap (which really bothers my skin). Well since I got a free one, I thought I would go ahead and try it out. OH MY GOODNESS - it is one of the greatest inventions ever made for women!! I don't think I can or ever will go back to another razor!! I loved it...it's so convenient and so comfortable...it didn't bother my skin one bit!! I just had to share! I'm sure the only bad thing will be the expensive refills, but I have yet to buy a refill, so we'll deal with that when the time comes!

1 comments:

amy said...

i love mine! shawn had given me one for b-day or christmas one year (because i hate to shave!). i will never go back to a traditional razor and shaving cream. it;s way easy, when you're a mom and trying to shower and shave with very little time!