Sunday, July 27, 2008

He's here!!

I'm sorry for not posting the announcement of our newest addition...but here I am, almost a month and a half late :) Colton (Cole) David was born on June 11, 2008 at 1:05 pm after 2o hours of labor!! I was induced with him at 5:00 on June 10th, but he decided to wait as long as he could before making his grand appearance. He is a beautiful healthy little guy. He's already about a month and a half and it's amazing how much he has changed! Having two boys under the age of two has been quite a challenge, but also such a blessing! Landon had a hard time adjusting, but he is slowly getting better! My mom is a tremendous help in watching the boys on occasion during the week.

This is going to be a short post because I have so much to do and my time at the computer is so rare now-a-days, but I wanted to post at least something!! Here are a few pictures of our little guy during his first few days of life :)






That's all for now!

1 comments:

The Logans said...

You two sure do have beautiful babies! :) Glad to hear things are going well. Have fun with the inlaws!

btw, Glad to see you are blogging again! I will check it more often now! :)