Friday, June 1, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Ginny, so here goes...I'm supposed to give 8 random facts about myself, right? Well, let's see if I can even think of eight...here goes:

1) I HATED chocolate when I was a child - my mom would make a separate bowl of chocolate chip cookies just for me...they didn't have chocolate chips in them, so I guess they wouldn't be called chocolate chip cookies, would they?

2) I have a big gap between my big toe and the next toe (whatever it's called).

3) I used to get in trouble all the time when I was younger for making prank calls...but then again, that carried on over to college because we did it all the time :)

4) I dated two guys at the same time...AGH!!! But it was only for like a day or two...this is starting to turn into a confessional!

5) I refuse to walk over the grated things on sidewalks and roads...manholes or vents or whatever. I'm scared that one day I will fall in. Jason makes fun of me all the time.

6) When they would give the weather report and mention "wind chill" - I ALWAYS thought they said "windshield" - not really funny, except that it wasn't too long ago that I figured out that they were really saying WIND CHILL...oops!!

7) I get made fun of because I never say that "g" on words that end in -ing or -ang or -ong or any -ng's :)

8) I can't believe I made it this far...they are all pretty random things though...hmmm, an eighth? I was born in the same hospital as my high school history teacher, Mr. Randy Stone - my teacher at High Point in Geigertown, PA. And that hospital was in Cortland, NY.

Phew...I was able to think of 8 things. I now tag Jennifer M., Kelli, and anyone else who reads this :)

~Taryn

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have to think on this one!!

1. I have to have HOT water when I brush my teeth!

2. I can not stand a picture of me taking from the side because my nose looks longer than it already is.

3. I get car sick so I prefer to ride in the front seat when possible.

4. I have passed out before when I was volunteering at the Hospital and I peed on myself, come on I was 14 years old! The bad thing is there was no blood or guts just a man getting physical therapy! LOL

5. I also passed out when my sister was giving me a perm again when I was much younger.

6. One of my pet peeves is when my Husband washes clothes that he usually lives the washer and dryer full so that the next time I go to wash clothes it take me longer because I have to empty the dryer and then put the clothes from the washer into the dryer before I can even wash. Make since or did I confuse ya!

7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to take pictures, I take my camera with me EVERYWHERE, you never know when the perfect picture will come along.

8. I am so running out of things, I am super picky, I do not like salads, tomatoes, cucumbers,onions, greens,peppers, I guess anything good for you I don't like. I wish I like salads though because they look so good when they are made!

There it is and I struggled with those, now after I post this I bet I will think of more!

Jennifer